Public speaking courses for Rising Leaders (Grades 6-10)
The MAT – Youth Leadership Program is designed to provide young people,in grade 6th-10th ,the oppurtunity to develop and practice communication and leadership skills.
Purpose of the Program :
Every Young person has the potential to become a good communicator and leader ,but this potential needs to be developed.
Participant learn to :
- Overcome nervousness when speak before an audience.
- Organize and present ideas logically and convincingly.
- Listen carefully to other’s ideas .
- Offer advice to help others improve their speaking and leadership skills.
- Participate –in and lead–group discussion or meetings.
Who When ,Where and how Much
- Preference will be given to members of MAT and who have not attended similar program in the past.
- Classes are tentatively going to start in last weekend of March.(Total 8 sessions).
- Limited to total number of 28 Students and Seats are reserved on a first come first serve basis .
- Classes will be held in local public libraries.
- Fees will be approx $50.
For Registration and Further, details,please contact:
Vijayan Nair – President 2017 (email@example.com)
Prasanna V Meenakshi (firstname.lastname@example.org)