Time : 3.30 to 6.00 P.M
Venu : Bloomingdale Public Libary Valrico,FI
Seating is Limited, Please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Topic : DRIVING AND THE LAW – 3.45 to 4.45 PM
- To Educate against any traffic violation and be better drivers. .
- To Educate other drivers at hone and in the community
- To be able to defend onself during crisis
- To Reduce fines and high insurance premiums
All Drivers and community leaders
Topic : NEWSLETTER – 4.45 to 6.45 PM
- To encourage the community in the literary arts.
- To tap and encourage talents in the community
- To Provide a platform and voice in the community to politics,science,technology,book,art,movies,cooking and culture.
Any One in the community with passion and sustained enthusiasm.
Topic : MAT YOUTH – 4.45 to 6.00 PM
- To gain training in leadership.
- To tap become better comminicators
- To help those who are less fortunate.
- To gain service hours for school and college.
8th -12 grades,College Students, All those young at heart.